Blue Sapphire (Neelam in Hindi) is a precious gemstone and holds a very important place in Indian Astrology. Blue Sapphire is concerned with the planet Saturn (Shani in Hindi). Saturn is a planet by which people are most afraid or we can say astrologers scare people about the planet Saturn. It is believed that “Saturn is the God of Justice”. Saturn gives you the same result as your deeds. It is believed that if Saturn is favourable in your birth chart it can make you king whereas unfavourable Saturn can make the king a beggar. So there is nothing to worry about Shani you just need to do good deeds. In case you have unfavourable Saturn in your birth chart you can wear Blue Sapphire to reduce the unfavourable effect of the planet Saturn.
When Should Blue Sapphire be worn?
- Thoughts of Father and Son do not match.
- People who do not get success in business but do job whole life with hard work.
- Face problems in life due to headstrong attitude.
- If you don’t like to meet new people.
- Face problems such as losses in work, Health issues in the family, Court case etc. after shifting house or purchase of any vehicle.
- Instability of labour at your workplace.
- Have to change house on regular basis or at a short interval of time.
- Problems with eyes and hair.
Things to keep in mind while wearing Blue Sapphire.
- It Should be worn on Saturday.
- It should be worn in gold or mixed metal (Asth Dhatu)
- It should be of minimum 5 ratti.
- Always keep healing products of the friendly planet with yourself.
Step By Step Guide To Wear Blue Sapphire.
- Purchase original Lab Certified Blue Sapphire (Get Original gemstones at Ratan Amrit).
- Get your Blue Sapphire ring or a pendant energized by a Brahman from a nearby
- Dip your Blue Sapphire in unboiled milk or Gangajal to make it pure.
- Wear Blue Sapphire ring on Saturday of Shukla paksha or on any Saturday in the middle finger of right hand.
- Chant “ॐ प्रां प्रीं प्रौं सः शनैश्चराय नमः” while wearing Blue Sapphire ring or a pendent.