Blue Sapphire is a precious gemstone and plays an important role in the Indian Astrology. Blue Sapphire is said to be associated with the planet Saturn (Shani). People especially in the country of 32 Cr. Gods & Goddesses are scared from ill effect from one or the other God. The majority of people are scared by Shani (Saturn) and it is very easy to fool people on the name of the ill effect of Shani. People taking astrological help should know the benefits and ill effect of astrological remedies and gemstones they are offered to wear. Commonly used or prescribed gemstone Blue Sapphire should be worn under some special circumstances as mentioned below:-
1. The difference in thoughts between father and son or the whole family.
2. People who make certain values in their life which cause harm to themselves and others.
3. Recalcitrance overcomes the behavior which creates problems.
4. People who avoid meet new people.
5. Face problems like judicial cases, health problems, or wastage of money just after purchasing metal, property or vehicle.
6. People who do not get success in business but are very successful in the job.
7. People doing business or job associated with metal, property, construction material, wood or contractual work but not getting stability in the work.
8. People who change their home frequently due to any reason.
9. People who do not forgive others.
10. People who suffer from problems related to bones.
According to world’s renowned Astro-Scientist Gurudev GD Vashist Ji, people facing above mentioned problems in their life should wear Original Blue Sapphire gemstone in the form of a pendant or in a ring. One thing to keep in mind while wearing Blue Sapphire is to keep products of friendly planets in a blue color packet.
You can purchase your original lab certified Neelam gemstone (Blue sapphire) at a price of Rs. 7200/- only which is the most competitive price in the market. On purchasing of online gemstone, you get energized gemstones in the form of a pendant or a ring along with the potli of friendly planets.